COURSE: Electrical Safety NFPA 70E ARC FLASH
COMPLIANCE REFERENCE: NFPA 70E and T8 CCR 3314
DURATION OF COURSE: 8 hours
According to the National Safety Counfil, the devastating effects of electrical shocks and burns account for 30,000 non-fatal and more than 1000 fatal accidents each year.
At the completion of this training session, the participants will be acquainted with the following information:
- Cal/OSHA Standards, Policies and Procedures
- NFPA 70E
- Typical Electrical Hazards
- Protective e4quipment
- Safety Work Practices
- Lockout/Tagout/Blockout Procedures
- Arc Flash Protection
- Electrical Safaety Program and Work Permits.
This course is designed for:
- Blue-collar Supervisors
- Employees working on or near energized quipment
- Safety Program Administrators
- Stationary engineers.
This course includes hands-on isntruction on use of personal protective equipment, video presentation and on-site inspections..