OSHA Safety In The Workplace Compliace Poster
For offices - meet Cal/OSHA safety posting requirements and eliminate the risk of fines up to $25,000.
• Freedom from Violence Act
• Added! Access to Medical and Exposure Records
• "No Smoking Law"
• New! Smoking in Public Buildings
• Choking Rescue & CPR at a Glance (recommended for every on-site eating establishment)
• Safety Awareness Training and Safety Meetings
• SB-198 Injury & Illness Prevention Program Company Policy Notice
• Hazard Communication Checklist
• Hazardous Materials Quick Reference
• Workers' Compensation Injury Fraud Notice
Spanish also available
NOTE: OSHA requires both a written program and training for Injury and Illness Prevention. We have a written program available, shown below. Training information can be found on the training classes link on the left or these links http://www.stsosha.com/class/10-and-30-hour-osha-general-industry-worker-health-safety.html and http://www.stsosha.com/class/10-and-30-hour-construction-safety-and-health.html