Beck's Rights Union Dues OSHA Compliance Poster
Mandatory Federal Poster
Who needs this poster
The Presidential Executive Order #13201 has a new size requirement of 11" x 17". This posting regarding Union Dues must be posted by employers who meet all of the following criteria:
• You have 15 or more employees.
• You have a government contract or subcontract.
• The government contract or subcontract was entered into or modified on or after April 28, 2004, and resulted from solicitations issued on or after April 18, 2001.
• All of your government contracts and subcontracts that were entered into or modified on or after April 28, 2004, and resulted from solicitations issued on or after April 18, 2001, aggregate in value to $100,000 or more.
• You have one or more facilities in the covered states listed below and some of the employees who work at the facility are represented by a union. Regarding construction worksites, some of the prime contractor's employees who work at the worksite must be represented by a union for this condition to be satisfied.
Spanish also available
NOTE: Labor Law requires a written policy for employees. We have a written program available, shown below.