Aimed at both the rookie and veteran driver, this lively training program provides comprehensive information that's readily applicable to the real world.
Right Turns/Left Turns/Intersections program covers common problem areas and hazards drivers face, all while offering straightforward tips on executing the maneuvers more safely. It demonstrates safe turn and intersection techniques in a variety of situations, including city and rural driving, single- and multi-lane roads, narrow streets, one-way streets, and roundabouts.
The video-based program contains the following:
- (1) 30-minute Training Video - This Closed-Captioned video (available in DVD or VHS format) addresses proper right turn, left turn, and intersection techniques for tractor-trailer drivers, along with solutions to areas where drivers commonly get into trouble. The "all-in-one" training is designed so trainers can easily combine all three topics into one training session or divide them into segments.
- (1) Trainer's Prep Guide - Assists the trainer in presenting and delivering an effective training session.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM - Features helpful training tools that can be customized to suit your needs, such as company-specific PowerPoint® presentations, transparency masters, an electronic quiz from the support materials, plus a bank of 40 quiz questions and answers so you can create your own quizzes. The minimum computer system requirements for the Trainer Tools CD-ROM are Office 2000, with Word, and Internet Explorer version 5.5. (CD-ROM not sold separately.)
- (11) Driver Skills Cards - Feature a bulleted format with the following information:
- General guidelines
- Right turn procedures
- Common right turn mistakes
- Left turn procedures
- Common left turn mistakes
- Intersection procedures
- (2) Illustrated Instructional Posters - Offers drivers a visual reminder of the training they receive and the importance of following safety procedures when making turns and approaching intersections.