If you want the latest reprint of DOT's Regulations for Hazardous Materials & Oil Transportation, the Code of Federal Regulations is the most affordable solution.
This convenient resource contains the regs under 49 CFR Parts 100-185, printed word for word. Revised as of October 1, 2008, it includes...
- Part 105 - Hazardous Materials Program Definitions & General Procedures
- Part 106 - Rulemaking Procedures
- Part 107 - Hazardous Materials Program Procedures
- Part 110 - Hazardous Materials Public Sector Training & Planning Grants
- Part 130 - Oil Spill Prevention & Response Plans
- Part 171 - General Information, Regulations and Definitions
- Part 172 - Hazardous Materials Table
- Part 173 - Shippers - General Requirements for Shipments and Packaging
- Part 174 - Carriage by Rail
- Part 175 - Carriage by Aircraft
- Part 176 - Carriage by Vessel
- Part 177 - Carriage by Public Highway
- Part 178 - Specifications for Packagings
- Part 179 - Specifications for Tank Cars
- Part 180 - Continuing Qualification & Maintenance of Packagings
The Code of Federal Regulations is available in two formats:
- Spiral bound (028-ORS-6), ISBN #978-1-60287-054-3
- Perfect bound (026-ORS-6), ISBN #978-1-60287-053-6
Approx. 1,203 pages. Measures 6" W x 9" L.
FREE: One 7-1/2" x 5-1/4" sheet of stick-on tabs are included with each book ordered. Sheet holds 24 tabs and includes two blank tabs.