If you manage workers' comp claims - or workers' comp and OSHA 300 records - this software can help you automate these time-consuming processes and make it easier to comply with federal and state regulations.
The Keller-Soft® Workers' Comp Manager II Plus OSHA 300 Recordkeeper produces OSHA forms 300, 301, and 300A, as well as state-specific First Report of Injury forms for all 50 states. It also allows you to ...
- Generate reports to help identify problems, track the progress of a workers' comp case, and keep management informed.
- Develop plans to get injured employees back to work.
- Get help identifying fraud.
- Maintain notes and correspondence on each case.
- Identify injury-prone areas within your organization.
- Print annual reports, run analysis reports, and create charts and graphs based on your data.
- Complete year-end illness and injury reporting and posting.
Other program features include the following:
- Maintenance Contract - Guarantee that you have the most current information with semi-annual updates on CD-ROM and interim updates via internet.
- Ask J. J. Keller - Get fast answers to your regulatory questions from J. J. Keller's experienced team of safety and compliance experts. You'll receive answers in less than two business days via the Ask Keller interface within the product.
- Days Away From Work Calculator - Input a start and end date to have the system calculate for you the total days, total weeks, and number of days away from work.
- Monthly Incidence Rates Calculator - Select multiple locations to calculate monthly rates.
- Case Analysis Reports - Sort by date (ascending or descending), case number, or physician.