HR Orientation for Employees is a ready-to-use training program that will make your job easier. With this affordable, timesaving program, you can give new hires a complete overview of key human resources topics in just one short session!
The HR Orientation for Employees program helps you improve employee morale, reduce turnover, increase workplace safety, avoid costly litigation, boost worker productivity, and cut training prep time. A 25-minute video covers 10 essential HR topics that affect new employees:
- Customer service
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Drug-free workplace
- Preparing for an emergency
- Personal safety and security
- Preventing workplace violence
- Personal wellness
- Dealing with change
The program includes...
- (1) 25-minute VHS video - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Leader's Guide - Guide for program leaders also includes an emergency information sheet that the trainer can customize with company-specific detail.
- (1) Training Log - Helps trainers record essential details.
Leader's Guide and Training Log also available separately.