Serving General
Manufacturing, Construction,
Industry and Municipalities
since 1981

Think Twice To Save Your Life

5 minutes
While attempting to replace a 480-volt switch at the plant, Dave Jordan and Terry Martin made a series of assumptions regarding their equipment and work procedures. Although both electricians had years of injury-free work experience, their failure to follow safe work procedures caused a dramatic short-circuit explosion. As a result, both men suffered a great deal of physical and emotional trauma. Through the plight of Dave and Terry, this video will show your employees that they must always think twice before undertaking any job task that involves personal health and safety.
View Cart | Checkout | Account
Shopping Cart