This program will help you provide an introduction to OSHA for new employees. It explains the "what" and "why" of various OSHA construction topics, including what to look for and be aware of while on the job site.
The versatile training features topics like hand & power tools; PPE; forklift safety; lockout/tagout; hazard communication; emergency response; slips, trips, & falls; fire protection; and electrical safety.
Construction Safety Orientation For Employees includes the following components:
- (1) Closed-captioned video - Available on DVD (with extra bonus features) or VHS, the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (1) Training Log - Helps trainers record essential details.
DVD offers a wide range of added features!
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program - Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Hazard Communication
- Emergency Response
- Fire Safety
- Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Medical Services & First Aid
- Hand & Power Tools
- Materials Handling & Storage
- Electrical Safety
- Other Safety Issues
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Hazard Perception Challenges (3) – Helps sharpen hazard perception skills using scenarios that relate to the program topics.
- Hazard Communication: Regulation and Risk Preview – Gives a sneak peek of a full-length hazard communication training program.
- Lockout/Tagout: Your Key to Safety Preview - Gives a sneak peek of a full-length lockout/tagout training program.
DVD Benefits over VHS
- Is adaptable to a variety of training situations: can be used for group training (with a DVD player and monitor) or individual training (on a PC with DVD capability).
- Includes extra training materials, which adds training options and helps improve trainees’ retention.
- Displays superior picture and audio quality to keep trainees engaged.
- Features instant rewind, fast forward, and search controls to save you time.
- Durable disc is not susceptible to magnetic fields and is heat resistant.
- Transports easily because of its compact size.