The Aerial Devices Safety Manual offers customizable policy and safety information for use with all types of aerial devices and bucket trucks. This manual is applicable for both general industry and construction purposes.
Provides safety information, ANSI and OSHA standards, bilingual training information, and inspection forms for aerial devices, scissor lifts, and bucket trucks.
The current and relevant American National Standards Institute (ANSI) guidelines and both California and Federal OSHA standards have been included for easy reference. Other reference materials are also included.
Some of the other elements included in the manual are:
- Both English and Spanish employee training manuals and testing materials for both aerial lifts and bucket trucks are included. Permission to reproduce both the Employee Safety Manual and quizzes is noted in the manual.
- A reproducible Documentation of Training form.
- Samples of warnings and decals are shown to ensure the equipment and areas are marked appropriately.
- Inspection forms for aerial devices, scissor lifts, and bucket trucks. These are included on the CD so they can be adapted by your company for your specific needs.
- Performance evaluation form that can be adapted by your company for your specific need.
Compliance: T8 CCR 3648, 29 CFR 1926.453