Potential for injuries on the construction site are numerous and the Construction Injury and Illness Prevention Program includes the essential elements to protect the safety of workers, subcontractors, and anyone else exposed to the construction site.
The program offers customizable policy and safety information for establishing company policy and assignment of responsibilities. This program is a thorough reference and employee training guide and will help bring your construction site under OSHA compliance.
The current and relevant California and Federal OSHA standards have been included for easy reference. Other reference materials are also included.
Both English and Spanish employee training manuals and testing materials are included. Permission to reproduce both the Employee Safety Manual and quizzes is noted in the manual. A reproducible Documentation of Training form is also a part of the package.
Some of the other elements included in the manual are:
- OSHA compliant, customizable safety policies for safety discipline, hazard evaluation, corrections, inspections, illness reporting, and access to exposure and medical records.
- Delineates construction code of safe practices
- Toolbox or tailgate meeting topics.
- Customizable safety incentive program.
- Violence in the workplace.
- OSHA record keeping requirements.
- Customizable safety meeting guidelines.
- Safety inspections
- Accident investigation guidelines and forms.
It is also an excellent field reference.
Compliance: T8 CCR 3203