The General Business and Industry Injury and Illness Prevention Program contains procedural and administrative guidelines for the manufacturing industry required safety program. It includes the essential elements to protect the safety of workers and visitors to your facility.
The program offers customizable policy and safety information for establishing company policy and assignment of responsibilities. This program is a thorough reference and employee training guide and will help bring your facility under OSHA compliance.
The current and relevant California and Federal OSHA standards have been included for easy reference. Other reference materials are also included.
Both English and Spanish employee training manuals and testing materials are included. Permission to reproduce both the Employee Safety Manual and quizzes is noted in the manual. A reproducible Documentation of Training form is also a part of the package.
Some of the other elements included in the manual are:
- OSHA compliant, customizable safety policies for safety discipline, hazard evaluation, corrections, inspections, illness reporting, and access to exposure and medical records..
- Delineates both manufacturing and office code of safe practices.
- Equipment training procedures.
- Job safety analysis.
- Customizable safety incentive program.
- OSHA 300 log and record keeping requirements.
- Customizable safety meeting guidelines.
- Safety inspections forms and reference criteria.
- Accident investigation guidelines and forms.
- Management of occupational injuries..