Safety Manuals on Disk
Safety Training Specialists offers simple, practical solutions to your complex compliance problems. A hard-cover notebook with a computer disk for customizing to your site.
The first element evaluated by an OSHA inspector is your written documentation. (Sample of Cal OSHA Inspection Form) Safety Manuals on Disk have been designed by safety professionals with decades of practical experience in occupational safety and health fields.
So why reinvent the wheel? Save thousands of dollars in potential fines by ordering OSHA Safety Manuals on Disk.
Download an OSHA compliance required written programs audit checklist here.
To schedule training or consultation, please call 800-794-7233.
To place an order for a product, manual, video, select product from the navigation bar on the left.
More than "HOW TO" manuals or regulations on what you are required to have.
- The printed manuals come with a computer disk that allows site-specific customization (i.e. the name of the company, persons responsible, and other specific information required by the OSHA standards).
- Have been reviewed by OSHA to meet the respective standards.
- Contains a current copy of the regulations from both California and Federal OSHA for easy reference.
- Includes checklists, forms, and reference material on the related subject.
- Contains English and Spanish reproducible employee training booklets, written exams, answer keys and documentation of training forms.
- Toll-free technical support is available.
- Customized on-site train-the-trainer programs are available.
- English and Spanish training videos are available for all topics.
- Saves time, money, assures compliance with OSHA program requirements and avoids potential costly fines.
DESCRIPTIONS of the SAFETY MANUALS ON DISK
- Aerial Devices/Bucket Truck Safety
- Provides safety information, ANSI and OSHA standards, bilingual training information, and inspection forms for aerial devices, scissor lifts, and bucket trucks. Applicable to general industry and construction. Compliance: T8 CCR 3648, 29 CFR 1926.453
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Step-by-step detailed procedures are provided to comply with current standards. Increases awareness of HIV and Hepatitis B. Written program and reference information complies with California and Federal OSHA standards. Applicable to healthcare and general industry. Includes worker training documentation information. Compliance: T8 CCR 5193, 29 CFR 1910.1030
- Chemical Hygiene
- Contains a chemical hygiene plan, assignment of responsibilities, lab-safe practices, OSHA standards, employee training reference information and inspection forms. Compliance: T8 CCR 5191, 29 CFR 1910.1450
- Confined Space Entry Program
- A thorough reference and employee training guide. Includes procedures for confined space entry, hazard evaluation and required permits and checklists. Compliance: T8 CCR 5157, 29 CFR 1910.146
- Construction Emergency Medical Services Plan
- Designed in an easy-to-follow format and contains all the required information to customize a site-specific emergency response plan for your facility. Compliance: T8 CCR 1512, 29 CFR General Duty Clause
- Crane and Hoist Program
- Includes policies and procedures, reference information, OSHA standards, training information and required inspection forms for pendulum control and truck-mounted cranes. Compliance: T8 CCR 5006, 29 CFR 1910.179
- Emergency Action Plan
- Designed in an easy-to-follow format and contains all the required information to customize a site-specific emergency response plan for your facility. Compliance: T8 CCR 3220, 29 CFR 1910.38
- Employee Orientation Program
- Available and formatted for general industry and construction. Provides guidelines on how to conduct effective training, documentation forms, and safety rules, reproducible employee safety handbook, written tests and answer keys. Compliance: T8 CCR 3203, CFR General Duty Clause
- Energy Control Plan Lockout/Tagout Program
- Includes reference information, employee training, written quizzes and checklists to properly meet required elements for written OSHA compliance. Compliance: T8 CCR 3314, 29 CFR 1910.147
- Fall Protection
- Includes the essential elements of protecting employees while exposed to fall hazards; employee training information, policies, and written exams. Also contains a format to customize your project-specific fall protection program. Compliance: T8 CCR 3416, 29 CFR 1926.451
- Fire Prevention Plan
- Provides extensive information on fire prevention, inspection checklists, and employee training details. Includes training on working safely with flammable liquids. Also contains a format to customize a fire prevention plan for your facility. Compliance: T8 CSO 1670, 29 CFR 1910.38
- Flagger and Traffic Control Instructor Manual
- Motorists kill about 20 flaggers each year. Flaggers have an important job. Theyíre responsible for guiding vehicles and pedestrians through or around construction areas while protecting on-site workers. Thatís why itís so important for flaggers to have proper training. This package will help you explain to your flaggers what their responsibilities are and how to promote an accident-free work site. Compliance: T8 CCR 1599, 29 CFR 1926.201
- Forklift Training Manual
- A comprehensive training manual for forklift operators. Teaches employees engineering principles, operator safety rules and maintenance. An excellent program for trainers. Includes reproducible employee handbooks and written exams. Compliance: T8 CCR 3664, 29 CFR 1910.178
- Hazard Communication
- Formatted to comply with California and Federal OSHA standards. Includes reference information, how to read MSDS, labeling and proposition 65 information. Compliance: T8 CCR 5194, 29 CFR 1910.1200
Hazardous Materials Training Hazwoper; Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response.
Reproducible manual allows in-house facilitators to conduct the 8, 24, and 40 hour hazardous material training courses. Includes written tests and answer keys. Available in English or Spanish. Specify when ordering. Compliance: T8 CCR 5192, 29 CFR 1910.120
- Hearing Conservation
- Provides procedural and policy statements, employee training and documentation information. Designed to reduce the risk of hearing loss in the workplace. Compliance: T8 CCR 5099, 29 CFR 1910.95
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and Benzene
- Simply an annoying odor to most citizens, hydrogen sulfide is a genuine occupational hazard to thousands of workers around the world. Persons working with or around hydrogen sulfide should be informed of the dangers of working in and around the substance. Compliance: T8 CCR 5194, 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Heat Illness Prevention
- This manual provides policy statements, employee training and documentation. It provides information on how heat effects the body, the steps that employees can take to prevent Heat Stress, and elementary first aid that can be given to a worker who has been affected by a heat-related illness. OSHA mandates that if your employees work in an environment with this potential, your company must have a policy in place to ensure that your employees have the knowledge and equipment to avoid the danger. Compliance: T8 CCR 3395. CFR General Duty Clause
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program: Agricluture
- Contains procedural and administrative guidelines for the agricultural industry required safety program. It covers assignment of responsibilities and accountability. Includes section on violence in the workplace. Compliance: T8 CCR 3203, CFR General Duty Clause
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program: Construction
- Includes OSHA safety policies, responsibilities, and delineates construction code of safe practices, tailgate meetings, safety inspections, training, and accident investigations. It is also an excellent field reference manual. Compliance: T8 CCR 3203
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program: General Industry
- Contains procedural and administrative guidelines for the manufacturing industry required safety program. It covers assignment of responsibilities and accountability. Includes section on violence in the workplace. Compliance: T8 CCR 3203, CFR General Duty Clause
- Power Press Safety
- Covers the operation of power press equipment, safety reference information, and OSHA regulations. Includes required inspection forms, ANSI standards, employee handbook, tests and answer keys. Compliance: T8 CCR 4203, 29 CFR 1910.217
- Respiratory Protection
- Contains OSHA required components: written policy, medical questionnaire, instructional information, fit testing procedures, and training documentation. Compliance: T8 CCR 5144, 29 CFR 1910.134
- Scaffold and Ladder Safety
- Essential program for contractors and general manufacturers. Provides bilingual information, OSHA regulations, guidelines and accident prevention. Compliance: T8 CSO 1635-1675, 29 CFR 1926.452-1050
- Sexual Harassment Program
- Presents information and guidance to meet the new legal state-mandated requirements as of January 1, 2006. Includes reference information, employee training, written quizzes. Compliance: California General Code, Section 12940(a)(h), e(i)
- Substance Abuse Policy Manual (Dept. of Transportation)
- Includes policies and procedures required by general contractors and government projects for high hazard jobs. Includes supervisor and employer training information. Compliance: FMCSA Subpart F
- Trenching and Excavation Safety (Competent Person)
- Covers the required "competent person" information, permits requirements, OSHA regulations, inspection forms, checklists, and reference information. Compliance: T8 CCR CSO 1541, 29 CFR 1926.651
- Welding Safety
- An excellent manual for establishing a welding safety program and a tool for conducting bilingual employee training that covers arc welding, gas welding, and handling compressed gases. Compliance: T8 CCR 4799, 29 CFR 1910.251-253