Monica R. Vasquez
Human Resources Professional/Manager/Director
Overview of Qualifications:
- California; Federal Employment Law Expert
- Multi-State and Multi-Location Experience
- Employee Relations Expert; posses the ability to assess isolated situations and apply applicable problem solving strategies for optimum results.
- Excellent Leadership, Management and Training Skills
- Excellent in Public Speaking/Presentations/Training
- Ability to conduct legally compliant investigations of harassment and discrimination to minimize exposure.
- Ability to mediate conflict in a productive and results oriented setting
- Heavy exposure to analysis and design of health insurance plans, 401k plans, Section 125 plans, etc.
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent ability to adapt to various situations, cultures and personalities
- Advanced Computer/Software Knowledge: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and applicable experience with Paychex and ADP; Typing 60 wpm.
- Payroll & Compensation Design and Management
MRV HR Services, 1/2008 – present
Sexual Harassment Training Investigation Specialists
Kadima Security Services, 2/2008 – present
Director, Human Resources Los Angeles, California
Milbank Real Estate Director, 1/2007 – present
Human Resources Los Angeles, California
Frontier Dental Management, Inc., 10/2005 - 01/2007
Director, Human Resources, Santa Monica, California
Kelsey National Corporation, 2/1997-10/2005
Human Resources Manager, Santa Monica, California
UCLA Extension, Human Resources Certification
Watterson College, Associates of Science, Paralegal Science
Annual HR Re-Training in Areas of:
- Human Resources Management
- Sexual Harassment Training & Investigations
- Employment Discrimination and EEO Practices
- Wage and Hour Compliance
To schedule training or consultation services please call