This course will cover active shooter procedures and protocols to follow in the event of this type of emergency. We will examine the issues of workplace violence, the fastest growing cause of injury and death in most states. Managers, supervisors, or anyone else who hires and fires will learn how they can reduce the risk of violence at their company.
Active Shooter – Violence in the Workplace
At the completion of this training session, the participants will be acquainted with the following information:
- The organization’s policy
- Violence in the Workplace
- Reasons why people bring violence into the workplace
- Recognizing the symptoms of violence in the workplace
- What can be done to prevent violence in the workplace
At the conclusion of the class, each participant will take a written examination and complete a course evaluation.
NOTE: Facility security audits and the development of written plans are also available.