The Federal Department of Transportation requires specialized training for employees who handle or transport hazardous materials. The goal of the modulized and function specific training is to throughly cover the aspects of safety and handling techniques in order to prevent disastrous accidents.
HAZMAT Employee Training Program
At the completion of this training session the participants will be acquainted with the following information:
- General Awareness & Familiarization
- Safety Training
- Function-Specific Training
- Video Tapes Discussions
- Reading & Understanding Material Safety Data Sheets
- Hazardous Material’s Identification System – HMIS
- HAZ MAT Storage Area Inspection
- Driver Training
- Hazardous Materials Tables
- Written Exam
NOTE: In-house “Train-the-Trainer” program available.