Hazard Communication Manual
Formatted to comply with California and Federal OSHA standards, the purpose of the Hazard Communication Program Manual is to protect the safety of workers, subcontractors, and anyone else that may be exposed to hazardous materials.
The program offers customizable policy and safety information for establishing company policy and assignment of responsibilities. This program is a thorough reference and employee training guide.
The current and relevant California and Federal OSHA standards have been included for easy reference. Other reference materials are also included.
Both English and Spanish employee training manuals and testing materials are included. Permission to reproduce both the Employee Safety Manual and quizzes is noted in the manual. A reproducible Documentation of Training form is also a part of the package.
Some of the other elements included in the manual are:
- Provides a hazardous material inventory list.
- Teaches how to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Includes reference information flammables, acids, corrosives, and solvents.
- Labeling, placards and proposition 65 information.
- Department of Transportation information.
- Information on specific chemical hazards.
- Glossary of terms.
- Program audit and evaluation.
T8 CCR 5194, 29 CFR 1910.1200