Contained in a 95-gallon polyethylene overpack salvage drum with screw top.
The kit includes the following items:
- Gloves made of durable, flexible, heat-sealed Norfoil™ laminate. Long cuff provides extra wrist protection. Medium hand size, 15-1/2" L x .004" thick. Each kit contains two pairs.
- Universal Sorbent Bulk capable of absorbing liquids (except hydrofluoric acid) when spread out over a large spill area. Each kit includes two bags 1.5 cubic feet each.
- Universal Sorbent Pillows made from silicate/polyolefin. 18" W x 7" L, 2" thick. Each kit includes four pillows.
- Universal Sorbent Socks made from polypropylene. 48" L x 3" D. Each kit includes three socks.
- Shovel made of rust-proof, non-sparking, heat-resistant polypropylene. Disassembles for easy storage. Blade measures 10" W x 12" L. Unit measures 44" overall. One shovel per kit.
- Barricade Tape imprinted with the words CAUTION DO NOT ENTER. 3" W x 1000' L. One roll per kit.
- DuPont™ Tychem® QC Coveralls made of rugged polyethylene-coated Tyvek® chemical splash resistant fabric. Features serged seams, a zippered front, attached hood, and elastic at the hood opening, wrists, and ankles. Large size fits most. Each kit includes two hi-visibility yellow coveralls to alert others that a potentially hazardous spill it being cleaned up. Used extensively in the petroleum, pulp and paper, food and chemical processing and pharmaceutical industries. Caution: Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.
- Goggles made of strong acetate lenses and a flexible vinyl body which conforms snugly to user's face. Indirect vents reduce fogging. One size fits all. Each kit includes two pair.
Note: Polyethylene Overpack Salvage Drum not recommended for use with strong oxidizers.