According to the National Safety Counfil, the devastating effects of electrical shocks and burns account for 30,000 non-fatal and more than 1000 fatal accidents each year.
2018 Electrical Safety NFPA 70E Arc Flash
At the completion of this training session, the participants will be acquainted with the following information:
- Cal/OSHA Standards, Policies and Procedures
- NFPA 70E
- Typical Electrical Hazards
- Protective e4quipment
- Safety Work Practices
- Lockout/Tagout/Blockout Procedures
- Arc Flash Protection
- Electrical Safaety Program and Work Permits.
This course is designed for:
- Blue-collar Supervisors
- Employees working on or near energized quipment
- Safety Program Administrators
- Stationary engineers.