The purpose of this class is to familiarize employees with Lockout/Tagout processes.
Electrical Safety & Lockout/Tagout Program
At the completion of this training session, the participants will be acquainted with the following information:
- The Facility Energy Control Plan
- Causes of accidents
- Cal-OSHA Standards
- Principles of machine guarding safety
- Electrical hazards
- Identification of energy sources
- Lockout written procedures
- Equipment utilized for Lockout/Tagout
- Use of GFCIs
- New NFPA 70 ARc Flash Safety Requirements
At the conclusion of the class, each participant will take a written examination and complete a course evaluation.