Program goals to train designated responsible persons to carry out your facility emergency evacuation plan. California and Federal OSHA Standards require organizations to train designated persons to perform evacuations and know the components of their emergency evacuation plan.
Evacuation Leader/Floor Warden Training
- Introduction to Life Safety
- Legal Program Requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Evacuation/Floor Warden
- Review of your Facility Written Emergency Plan
- Review of Emergency Evacuation Maps
- Facility Inspections Regarding Fire and Exits
- Evacuation Meeting Areas
- Accountability Procedures
- Conducting and Evaluating Emergency Evacuation Drills
- Review of Recommendations and Develop Action Items for Improvement
NOTE: Our Emergency Preparedness Consultants are also able to develop your written evacuation plans and create color coded evacuation maps.