The goal of this course is to teach employees how to recognize where H2S is likely to be encountered, and the safe operation practices to prevent exposure which can lead to severe injury or death.
Hydrogen Sulfide Safety (H2S)
At the completion of this training session, the participants will be acquainted with the following information:
- Where H 2 S is encountered
- Chemical composition of Hydrogen Sulfide
- Fire and explosion hazards
- Health Hazards
- H 2 S’ physical characteristics
- Physical and chemical properties of Hydrogen Sulfide
- H 2 S’ exposure effects
- Respiratory protection
At the conclusion of the class, each participant will take a written examination and complete a course evaluation.