The goal of this course is to review, with the new and experienced operators, the capabilities, limitations and safe operating principles of Punch Press and Press Brakes.
Punch-Press & Press Brake
At the completion of this training session, the participants will be acquainted with the following information:
- Mechanical power press safeguarding
- Terminology for press operations
- Safe Operating Practices
- Press-feeding operations
- Press operating models and controls
- Lockout, Blockout and Tagout
- Equipment inspection and logs
At the conclusion of the class, each participant will take a written examination and complete a course evaluation.