This course is designed for individuals required to perform equipment and facility inspection and prepare reports for corrective actions.
Safety Inspection & Hazard Recognition Techniques
Category: General Industry OSHA
At the completion fo this course the participant will be able to:
- Become acquainted with California Code of Regulations, Electrical Safety and Genereral Industry Safety Orders
- Identify unsafe acts and conditions
- Perform and document facility and equipment inspections.
- Develop area or deparments specific safety inspection for for monthly use.
- Increase their knowledge of safest strategies, methods and techniques to improve workplace safety.