Our staff is comprised of bilingual EMS professionals with hands-on national and international emergency and disaster response experience.
- Emergency Medical Technician I
- Certified Paramedic
- American Red Cross Instructor
- American Heart Association Instructor
- Medic First Aid
- American Health and Safety Institute
- State of California Certified Hazardous Materials Instructor
- OSHA US Department of Labor Certified Safety Instructor
- Our program adheres to the NFPA 1600 standard on disaster/emergency management and business continuity programs endorsed by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Federall 9-11 commission.