Energy Control Plan Lockout/Tagout Program Manual
The purpose of the Lockout/Tagout Program is to protect the safety of workers, subcontractors, and anyone else that may be exposed to moving parts. The program offers customizable policy and safety information for establishing company policy and assignment of responsibilities. This program is a thorough reference and employee training guide.
The current and relevant California and Federal OSHA standards have been included for easy reference. Other reference materials are also included.
Both English and Spanish employee training manuals and testing materials are included. Permission to reproduce both the Employee Safety Manual and quizzes is noted in the manual. A reproducible Documentation of Training form is also a part of the package.
Some of the other elements included in the manual are:
- Checklists to properly meet required elements for written OSHA compliance.
- Lockout/Tagout Safety Permit.
- Contractor capability inquiry.
- Energy control procedures.
- Identifying the hazards guide.
- Energy control options.
- OSHA functional flowcharts.
- Lockout procedures corm
- Guide to different types of lockout and tagout devices.
T8 CCR 3314, 29 CFR 1910.147