These inspections consists of the following:
- Visual evaluation of the foundation, tower crane structure, jib and counter jib.
- Check of trolley in/out limits, upper/lower hook limits, controls, required placards.
- Review of daily weekly, monthly inspection records and determination that corrective action is completed.
- Review of deficiencies and validate correction found in certifier and Cal/OSHA inspections.
- Provide written report indicating findings of above and any additional deficiencies.
This does not include load testing hoist line limits or load limits along the jib.
- The load test is conducted by a crane certifier at installation of the crane and by Cal/OSHA at installation and in 6 month intervals.
- If an agreement is reached to conduct twelve consecutive inspections the fee will be $925.00 per inspection.