Emergency Action Plan Manual
Designed in an easy-to-follow format, it contains all the required information to customize a site-specific emergency response plan for your facility. This program is a thorough reference and employee training guide.
The current and relevant California and Federal OSHA standards have been included for easy reference. Other reference materials are also included.
Both English and Spanish employee training manuals and testing materials are included. Permission to reproduce both the Employee Safety Manual and quizzes is noted in the manual. A reproducible Documentation of Training form is also a part of the package.
This customizable program is packed with information and templates for your site-specific plan:
- Organization structure guide.
- Emergency call procedures.
- Specific emergency procedures.
- Emergency response procedures.
- Homeland Security Advisory System.
- Evacuation guidelines and procedures.
- Emergency shutdown procedures.
- Emergency equipment and supplies information.
- Responding to medical emergencies.
- Incident Command System — Disaster Response.
- Incident critique guidelines.
4 manuals in one:
- Emergency Action Plan
- Crisis Management Plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Reproducible Employee Desktop Handbook
T8 CCR 3220, 29 CFR 1910.38